Subject: Re: This Appears and He Was Conducting Today
From: Bill Ecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:46:10 -0500

Allegedly the woman who spoke to the NY Post has a history of pressing false charges.  I
heard this from multiple conducting colleagues of hers who know her well.  Norman LeBrecht
has also written about it today on his blog.  This may be smoke and he is strenuously fighting
the charge. The MET has not moved him out despite the press, which leads me to believe they
do not believe it is true.  They have every reason now to move on an employee, contract, or
otherwise if they believed it was true.  He also has not been moved out by Glimmerglas where
he is the M.D.  I wouldn't hold my breadth on this story sticking.