Subject: Re: Spanish Opera
From: John Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Dec 2017 16:22:49 -0500

There is also the wonderful live concert from Salzburg with Pilar Lorengar
and Placido Domingo.
I love Zarzuela and I love that album. Its clear from the audience response
that they loved it too.

I just discovered its available on You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL-ydDggBtU

John in Camden East.