Subject: Re: Jonas Kaufmann coming to Santa Monica at gilt edged prices
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Dec 2017 10:44:06 -0500

With all due respect, I doubt it.  The most likely reason is that the producers of he program know their market -- individuals with deep pockets and an inverse intelligence when it comes to the value of money and how to spend it.

AKA charging what the traffic will bear.

est from Boston.

Ray Gouin

***