Subject: Re: Jonas Kaufmann coming to Santa Monica at gilt edged prices
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Dec 2017 01:27:51 -0700

Ditto on high prices in Santa Fe and Albuquerque.  Top price in Albuquerque
for Porgy and Bess is $286.  Given that the most popular attractions in
Albuquerque are rock concerts, wrestling matches and monster truck derbies,
I cannot imagine who is going to pay that price for Porgy.  Orchestra seats
in Santa Fe are $214.00
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.