Subject: Re: ENO's Magnificent "Death in Venice" (DVD)
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 16 Dec 2017 09:26:18 -0500

There is also the traditional American sport, dating back to sixteenth
century
Salem, of hunting for witches,. the "me too" movement being a choice
example.
Add to that our wildly imprecise use of  the English language: how can the
mild
terms misconduct or misbehaviour be applied to anything ranging from casual
flirtation to bodily assault?

dtmk