Subject: Re: Last Surviving Puccini Dies
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Dec 2017 20:35:52 +0100

Apologies : apparently the Puccini-Del Monaco photo can be seen on 'old'
google but NOT on google chrome.
I'm trying to figure out what the reason can be and thus hopefully fix it,
may take a day ro so as I enver encountered this problem before

RvdB ( a non-ict maven)

for more info, links to her foundation, an interview and a wonderful photo
with Mario Del Monaco, please visit our homepage at www.operanostalgia.be

RvdB