Subject: Re: Last Surviving Puccini Dies
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Dec 2017 13:03:54 -0500

Such a lovely lady, I saw her at the Opéra de Nice some years ago, quite the distinguished
and charming Northern Italian “signora per bene.”  I hope she didn’t die of grief and horror
after viewing a clip of the new Paris “Bohème.”  After all, she would have known better than
anyone how the Maestro would have felt.

Thanks for sharing, Frank.

Cheers,

Alain