Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: Guth's "Lost in Space" "La Boheme" for Paris
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Dec 2017 12:10:54 -0500

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 11:28:36 -0500, Ken Wilson <[log in to unmask]>

>My sentiments exactly, thank you. When I read a classic novel, do I want the
>settings, slang and milieu updated? Leave great art alone.

You understand that this post gives the impression that you have not actually been
to regular opera performances in some decades? If you give that impression, it
weakens your position. My first opera which strayed from the "setting and milieu"
was in 1963 at Bayreuth.

Frank Cadenhead

Modify your settings: