Subject: Re: 2nd cast Norma/never say never
From: David Shengold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Dec 2017 16:50:28 +0000

A poster tells me that he saw Maralin Niska's one and only Norma performance, in Providence RI, in the late 70s.

His verdict:  "It was unfortunate."
I thought I knew her career pretty well, but I had never come across any reference to that. But that was not "in the last 20 years".
When NYCO staged NORMA, it was for Olivia Stapp (and later Suzanne Murphy).
Best- David