Subject: Re: Guth's "Lost in Space" "La Boheme" for Paris
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:32:42 -0500

Color me naïve, but when I go to see Puccini's La Boheme I want to see
Puccini's La Boheme the way Puccini imagined it would be performed.
(Okay maybe he didn't imagine 250 people on stage for the Café Momus
scene, but it clearly fulfills his intent.)

A Star Wars version of La Boheme should be called something else the
same way West Side Story is not called Romeo and Juliet.