Subject: Re: 2nd cast Norma
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:32:04 -0500

Hi. Meade's high notes in the bitch/beast of last act spectacular!!
Fioriture in Casta Diva/cabaletta all over the
place..............off-line, a mess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,agree?? Maybe
nerves?  But the voice is belcanto oriented vs.
verismo............................better than last 2 decades of
Niska, Gulegina, Eaglen etc who burped their way thru this