Subject: Re: 2nd cast Norma
From: Christopher Weimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:44:17 -0500

I thought Barton pretty much stole the show this afternoon - however, that
feat wasn't exactly grand larceny, honestly.  It was a respectable Norma
overall with some very good singing in some places, but it didn't strike me
as a broadcast for the ages.  Barton, though, is a major talent.  Has anyone
else listened to her 2017 CD "All Who Wander"?  I was impressed with it.

Christopher Weimer