Subject: Re: No Women sex offenders? a/k/a The Royal Family
From: Paul Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Dec 2017 11:12:55 -0500

Tom - again, you are sooo right!  Some years ago 60 Minutes did a
segment wherein reporters asked "man/woman in the street" questions
about the royal family.  Will never forget one respondent (sorry cannot
replicate the Brit accent) who said words to the effect that they are
"useless, dull, expensive & not terribly bright".  But I do think that
the majority tended to support & praise the institution of the monarchy.
With any luck we just may witness a repeat of the War of the Roses - can
you just picture Lizzie reading battle instructions to her troops from
her 3x5 index cards?;-)

Paolo