Subject: Re: Levine in denial
From: Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Dec 2017 10:55:34 -0500

I hope that Levine is young enough and energetic enough to take them all to trial. It would be
comforting to see our legal system take effect here and supercede the mob mentality of
righteous morality based on ignorance of fact and innuendo and supposition. It's not that I
think he is guiltless or that the accusers are all liars - I'd just rather see an impartial court with
a jury of peers make these decisions. I have never cared much about Levine and I haven't
derived any particular pleasure from his conducting. I'm much more attuned to the singers. I
did think he pretty much made a mess the last time I saw him - The Rake's Progress.