Subject: Re: Trionfal di nova speme...
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 13 Dec 2017 12:28:01 -0500

Now Moore can be relegated to the cesspool of history.

My one regret -- that at my age and in my present physical condition, I can't do
my happy dance for more than 15 minutes.

FAKE NEWS DIVISION: In one minor respect, it's too bad that Moore did not win,
for the Republican leadership had figured out how to get his vote in the Senate
on an issue: One vote = one unsupervised overnight stay with Uncle Roy.

There are so many daughters and grand-daughters of elected Republican officials
who would qualify for the visit, that they were looking to hire Shirley Jackson
to run the lottery to choose those selected for the "honor".

Best and Cheers.
Ray

PS: TO KEEP IT OPERA DIVISION -- How about an updated production of Don
Giovanni where the Don is made to look like Moore, Leporello made to look like
Trump, and all the females are made to look if they are sixteen or younger. You
could also set some of the scenes at the Gadsden Mall with the final scene
taking place in the Food Court with the Don being dragged into a giant
fry-o-lator by demons all made up to look like Bannon.

***