Subject: Re: Seconda Donna - Angela Meade
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:34:46 -0500

Sills begged Schippers to pull her out of "mezzo" waters at Met debut
"Siege". Between her and Verrett i never heard so many blazing high
c's and d's in one sitting!! YOU GOT IT....................go for it!
The day will come when you cant sing anything but Gertrude in
Hansel...........so interpolate away IN THIS
rep........................while the oven is still hot! ANYONE
AGREE???????????? Opera is theater w/in
theater!....................Larry