Subject: Met Figaro tonight, Lloyd
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 13 Dec 2017 02:26:44 -0500

I just read on a Singers forum that Lloyd died of pneumonia. Sorry, I do not remember his last name. He was a voice teacher from Arizona and his daughter in law sings. From time to time he posted on technique.

Saw the Figaro. I don’t like the production. It casts a pall on the proceedings and adds nothing to my understanding of the opera. Well, maybe not fair because I know it very well.

There were some good performances and some that I liked less. Technique is key.

RP
Sent from my beastly, know nothing iPhone