Subject: Re: Faust
From: Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Dec 2017 10:43:04 -0500

I find Faust pretty boring these days so maybe for me it needs some juicing up. I tried to listen
to a recent Moscow performance because Sergei Romanovsky seems interesting but I didn't
last long - there is just so much filler music to fast forward through and the eponymous
character doesn't have all that much to sing. It's a long opera.