Subject: Re: Seconda Donna - Angela Meade
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:03:27 -0500

Magda Olivero never acquired a wobble and lived to 104. She always had a
quick vibrato however.

Which brings me to my own soprano mother who lived to 101 1/2 without
a bit of wobble (not that her voice sounded beautiful anymore but she sang
rock solid and on key).

I think it's got to be in the genes because, although I can sing decently
enough, I too have no wobble and, miracle of miracles, I can trill like the
best of them.  Now where in the world did I ever get a trill?
'Is a puzzlement!

Modify your settings: