Subject: little music books
From: gordon young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:08:10 -0600

When I was a kid just getting into music and opera the dime stores like
Walgreen and Woolworth carried these small, maybe 3" x 4", reduced
simplified piano scores. I fell in love with these little things and bought
a number. My question is does anyone else remember these? I never see them
at flea markets or antique shows and would like to find some for nostalgic
reasons.
Gordon