Subject: “Faust” at the Opéra, 1968
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 9 Dec 2017 20:11:29 -0500

Dear Listers,

I made an awful mistake in my previous post.  It was with Donald Levine, *not* Donald Kane,
that I had an offline conversation about “Faust” at the Paris Opéra in 1968.  My heartfelt and
red-faced apologies to both Donalds for this stupid, careless mistake.

Still, it could have been worse, I suppose.  I might accidentally have written Donald T****.
Whew !

Cheers and all the best,

Alain