Subject: Re: No Women sex offenders? a/k/a The Royal Family
From: Olga Bourlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Dec 2017 13:35:29 -0800

The "royals." Don't get me started. "Queen" Victoria's first cousin (google
Belgium's King Leopold II) was on par with Hitler. You will not find
porcelain figurines of Leopold in the Royal Tchotchke Shoppe. If there's
any group that needs to be vilified for enduring historic depravity, choose
just about any "royal" family. Rampant nepotism. Cruelty. Corruption.
Raiding the public coffers. Cultural superiority. Murders. Executions.
Beheadings. Exclusivity. Elitism. Crimes against humanity. Hereditary
mediocrity. Privilege. Intolerance. Inbreeding. Classism. Casteism.
Tribalism.

Certainly, today the English “royals” are mainly tourist attractions or
something. But they’re not all that and never have been, *and what’s unique
about them is that they come from an unusually long line of mobsters. *There
was a documentary (in two parts) about the "first royal cousins" who once
ruled over half of the world's people, who were buffeted about by the
royals' personal whimsies. I highly recommend a look, and they're available
online:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1qq7gg

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4962gc