Subject: Re: Terfel and Tosca (was Re: Faust)
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Dec 2017 16:09:56 -0500

I just watched the Tosca and loved it.  Oh, there was quite a bit of Norma Desmond in Malfitano, but the singing was exciting and I loved Terfel.  Of course, I always love Terfel!  He did have the orange cat (looks like my Benjamin) but somewhere i have another recording of his Scarpia with a different cat, maybe black or white.  It’s a different idea of Scarpia that he could like a pet.  Did you notice how he stroked her fur cat, like it was a cat?

Looking forward to the HD

Peggy