Subject: Re: No Women sex offenders?
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Dec 2017 12:45:20 +0000

Well, you certainly are right about one example. Diana Spencer did marry a vile, worthless A Hole. Hopefully, Charlie will die before the Old Lady so that he and his whore master wife will never be king or whatever her title would be. Otherwise, they should get rid of the royal family, which IMO, is a pathetic joke.