Subject: Levine in denial
From: Brian T <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 8 Dec 2017 12:11:18 +0000

So he is denying all the allegations.  Not the fact they happened, just the abuser/predator part.  I wonder.

So he wants to be reinstated at the Met.  They've already found alternate conductors for Tosca,Trovatore,and Luisa Miller.I wonder if they will give him Hansel and Gretel.

So he wants to continue to conduct elsewhere too.  I wonder where that might be?

Modify your settings: