Subject: Re: Stephen Costello interview
From: Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Dec 2017 13:38:42 -0500

On his website is a video of a fairly recent interview on Classic Talk that includes a clip from a
Rigoletto at AVA on a postage stamp sized stage in 2006. He sings Possente Amor at about
22:00 but unfortunately they cut it off before the coda where he sang the D. I also watched
that one numerous times! In '06 or '07 I heard him in San Antonio at a gala with von Stade;
he sang Che Gelida Manina and the Land of Smiles aria plus several duets with Flicka.