Subject: Re: Levine
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 5 Dec 2017 12:23:11 -0600

I remember hearing many rumors about Levine many years ago. Several of them came from friends who were in positions to know.
After that I couldn't stand to look at this slob. Often there would be a broadcast I wanted to see but avoided it because of the conductor. He certainly was not the only so called genius on the podium.
I wonder what Madame Scotto thinks of all this?

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone