Subject: Re: Levine
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 23:35:55 -0500

Dear Listers,

I totally agree with Angelo Mammano’s post.  What concerns me most about this awful
Levine mess is the distinct possibility that the Turd-in-Chief over at the “Braun Haus” will
use it as ammunition in his ongoing war against the LGBT community and against the arts in
general, in particular our beloved opera, thereby poisoning Americans’ minds about the arts
and opera even more than they already are.

Cheers and all the best,

Alain

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.
Des Ungeheuer’s Höhle

On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 17:17:40 -0500, ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>