Subject: Re: Levine, James
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 19:11:10 -0600

What about Madame Marcos. She loved to sing at events, coming perilously close to operatic parody. She also was accused of putting the moves on under age girls at fashion shows.
Always thought there should be an opera about the Marcos and Reagans.

300 SHOES

IMELDA--Netrebko
PRESIDENT MARCOS--Grigolo
REAGAN--Domingo
NANCY--Imelda Staunton

Composer (Anyone who can't or won't write melody)

Met must stage this with 57 chairs, a bidet, and a throne. Chorus is mute covered in trash bags. Budget will be at least 30 million.
Entire production will then travel to Stuttgart where it will share a double bill with Everest for the next ten years, until Domingo expires on stage.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone