Subject: Re: Now it's the NYCB
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 19:14:21 -0500

I  can almost sense your erotic frisson as you slobbered over your
keyboard.to report this transgression...

Of course one presumes such things simply don't happen in Paris or amongst
the revelers of the FĂȘte champĂȘtre you experience daily in the bucolic
paradise of St. Ninny de Fol de rol...

Never, Never, change - YOU are perfect as you are - and never cease to
amuse!