Subject: see you in December/awesome holiday wishes
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 17:25:20 -0500

Hey folks,

Off to Peru in under 2 weeks so holiday wishes to all and an awesomely operatic HAPPY NEW YEAR(we'll be in the Amazon)!

I do have some opera this month, so let me know if you are at these:
Tues. Dec. 5-Vocal Arts DC(KenCen) debut recital of Andrei Bondarenko

Wed. Dec 6-In Series(at Gala Hispanic)-An Operetta Holiday

Thurs. Dec 7-Suzanne Farrell Ballet farewell weekend(KenCen)

Fri, Dec 15-Wash Natl opera THE LITTLE PRINCE (Ken Cen)

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC