Subject: Re: Levine
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 14:05:50 -0700

The Met would only be in jeopardy if they were sued, the legal bills became
astronomical and the ever were forced to pay out huge judgement's.  That
could sing the Met.  It is already financial precarious.  Its sort of like
the Pan American situation.  The airline was not on a firm financial
footing.  The lawsuits stemming from Lockerbee sealed its doom.  So, yes,
depending on the circumstances and the  number of lawsuits that might
follow, the Met could be in trouble.  But, I'm not a lawyer.  This is a
litigious society and once the attorneys get involved, they smell green and
go in for the kill, no matter who is harmed.

We have a serial misogynist and racist bigot (besides being supremely
ignorant) in the White House, Alabama is about to elect a man of dubious
morality (versus self righteous morality) to the Senate, the American
people seem to be OK with that.  Somethings are OK, somethings aren't.  So,
its anyone's guess how this will play out.  I do have a feeling however
that had Levine really retired and retreated from public vue, this might
not have come up.

Donald