Subject: Dugazon
From: John Hebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 14:42:57 -0500

Dear Listers -

In an effort to move away from the sordid to the operatic, I would be happy
to hear from voice experts on the subject of the voice type "Dugazon."

I've been loving opera for 50 years, and I have never heard of this
category, named after a soprano, until someone who likes Lana Del Rey threw
it at me.

A youtube posting says our modern equivalent is Bartoli.

Welcome to anyone who would like to describe this voice type  and offer
other examples.

Thanks in advance, John Hebel