Subject: Dugazon
From: John Hebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 14:42:57 -0500

Dear Listers -

In an effort to move away from the sordid to the operatic, I would be happy
to hear from voice experts on the subject of the voice type "Dugazon."

I've been loving opera for 50 years, and I have never heard of this
category, named after a soprano, until someone who likes Lana Del Rey threw
it at me.

A youtube posting says our modern equivalent is Bartoli.

Welcome to anyone who would like to describe this voice type  and offer
other examples.

Thanks in advance, John Hebel

Modify your settings: