Subject: Re: Nezet-Seguin (was Levine)
From: Rcfgodoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 12:57:58 -0500

Whether gay, straight, bi, trans... anyone with a position of power, future or present, unfortunately, will have to be checked with a fine-tooth-comb just so the organization or business doesn't have a PR nightmare in the future - so not just Maestro Nezet-Seguin, but Gelb, Palumbo, Picolo(?), and whoever else is important enough.

I say unfortunately because just after the first accusations against most of these high-profile individuals come out, their friends, co-workers, wives, partners are either shocked at the news or they've heard the rumors all along but thought them exaggerations.  Also, the bar for moral rectitude seems to be dipping lower as new stories come out, so while watching porn in private could be ok so long as "you don't let me know about it", when uncovered as part of a deviant behaviour pattern could now be seen as an outrage.

My 2¢

Raúl