Subject: Re: Nezet-Seguin (was Levine)
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 10:44:37 -0700

To me it was not necessary to point out that Nezet-Seguin is gay but rather
to suggest that the Met should vet any new employee.  Nothing like
announcing to the world that the guy is gay when it's none of his business
to do so, although he has been very open about that.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.