Subject: Re: Nezet-Seguin (was Levine)
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 17:41:30 +0000

I do think that perhaps you and Jon  are overacting to Bruce's post. Just because he thinks the Met should thoroughly vet a Gay man for Levine's job does not necessarily mean he is homophobic. I happen to be Gay but can understand Bruce's position. The Met or any business today will be extremely careful about the sexual behavior, past and present, of Any future employee. Sad, but True.