Subject: In the matter of James Levine, a message from Peter Caleb
From: janosG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 09:35:03 -0800

"What's that you say? You KNEW? You heard it from a lot of people? Oh! EVERYBODY knew? For years and years? Oh no, no problem about the details, I don't need them anyway. As you say, if everybody's talking about it then the gossip is obviously true. Wow.

"You're quite the guy. Really impressed by your insider information. And then what did you do about it? Oh, yes--what you're doing now, repeating it to random people.

"It's the best way to handle cases of child molestation. Get everybody whispering about it. So glad you shared this, so I can do my own part. Sure, it can take decades, but I'm certain an atmosphere of gleeful scandal encourages victims to finally come forward. Aren't we something? Heroes even, I think. Let's give ourselves a pat on the back."