Subject: Re: Nezet-Seguin (was Levine)
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Dec 2017 10:21:22 -0500

Delete your account, sir. What you have just said - equating being gay with being a
predator (or a criminal in some other way) is both unbelievably ignorant and entirely
unconscionable. I request that you apologize for such a horrid and bigoted statement.
How dare you.

On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 14:01:48 +0000, Bruce P <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Mr. Nezet-Seguin (poised to inherit Levine's post and who is well known as publicly
"out"), better have a squeaky clean past, or the Met should start an investigation on him
now, to avoid a future tragedy like the one unfolding right now.