Subject: Re: Levine
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 3 Dec 2017 23:17:08 -0500

Exactly.

If Levine's legacy goes, I suggest all Wagner go as well.

Ridiculous.

On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 22:40:19 -0500, Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I feel it would be a great disservice to the artists involved in any recording or DVD
conducted by Levine to yank them out of public availability. Should all movies, books, and
art work be destroyed because of the sins of one man having a role in their creation. We
need some common sense to prevail before we start lighting bonfires.