Subject: operanostalgia's holiday issue now on-line
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 3 Dec 2017 13:10:28 +0100

Our holiday issue is now on-line with "in memoriams" of Italian soprano
Nicoletta Panni, Dmitri Hvorostovsky, tenors Paul Finel en José Razador.
Our holiday suggestions include a stupendous new biography of the great
Italian baritone Benvenuto Franci, a book on Offenbach's Les Contes
d'Hoffmann and a two volume set on why operastars of yesteryear sang better.
With Hanukkah and christmas coming up we uploaded several rare recordings.
These include rarities by di Stefano, Alfredo Kraus, and Alain Vanzo. A rare
x-mas concert by the late African-American opera singer Hilda Harris has
been made available for the first time as well. For this and much more visit
our homepage at www.operanostalgia.be

RvdB