Subject: Re: Last Great Applause for Dima
From: Olga Bourlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 2 Dec 2017 22:05:32 -0800

Agree Les, about the "parents' worst nightmare." Only when I had one of my
own did it kick in for me (i.e., the possibility of such a tragedy, by
which time it was ... too late! too late!)

As for Mr. and Mrs. Hvorostovsky ... I cannot begin to imagine how sad they
must have felt.  But, oh, what a glorious lad Dima was, and maybe the
knowledge of his contribution to the world of music made the tragedy just a
bit more bearable for them. I can only speculate (and hope).