Subject: Re: Levine accused of sexual abuse
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 2 Dec 2017 23:26:32 -0500

A while ago the Times had an article about the Met in which
the writer interviewed a Met player, possibly a violinist.
He was grateful about the fact that with Levine the orchestra
was giving orchestral concerts but he used the words "private
life" and he was definitely not happy about it. Joe Volpe spoke
to Levine about the article and apologized to him.  What exactly
the player meant by those words was not explored by the Times
reporter.

Angelo from Boston