Subject: Re: Levine accused of sexual abuse
From: Pandora Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 3 Dec 2017 03:01:42 +0000

Please, let's not any of us act like we're "shocked, shocked" about this because we all knew. Many years ago I took my eldest little daughter to her first Met performance and we encountered him in the Patron's cloak room. She threw her arms around me and said (outside his hearing, fortunately), "Oh no, it's a wicked dwarf!" Mouths of babes. I've never been able to abide his conducting, though lovely it can be.