Subject: Re: Levine accused of sexual abuse
From: London Tier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 2 Dec 2017 18:40:25 -0800

An open secret in our industry for far too long. I hope classical music is
forever changed by the "me too" movement, and that accountability for
abusers (and there are more) is swift.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/arts/music/james-levine-sexual-misconduct-met-opera.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news