Subject: Re: Levine accused of sexual abuse
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 2 Dec 2017 21:16:55 -0500

This message made my skin crawl . Insinuating that it is a BIG difference to abuse a 6 year than a 16 year old. Pedophiles will always defend other pedophiles with technical excuses . And it is true that all gays are not pedophiles and all pedophiles are not always male. I have concern for 6 and 16 year old children when perverts are around.