Subject: Re: Levine accused of sexual abuse
From: Olga Bourlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 2 Dec 2017 15:44:17 -0800

Kiwi wrote: *"Just curious, especially in light of the current flurry of
accusations / firing among public figures.  Several folks have been accused
(and not been to trial) and have immediately been dismissed from their
high-profile jobs. On the other hand, we have an accused pedophile who may
win a seat in the US Senate."*

Aha! Here's a timely essay on the art of ... imperfect men:

https://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2017/11/20/art-monstrous-men/

As for the *"accused pedophile who may win a seat in the US Senate" *(and
let's not forget our P-Grabber-in-Chief) ... that's easy. For today's GOP,
racism "trumps" everything else (e.g., misogyny, pedophilia, etc.). :(