Subject: Re: No Women sex offenders?
From: Olga Bourlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Dec 2017 20:55:16 -0800

Not as often, but women can and have and do sometimes take advantage of men
(and boys).

Surely *not* in the category of "sex offenders," but who takes advantage of
whom, men or women, when it comes to the categories of --> Trophy Wives or
Gold Diggers? A popular plot of women's romance novels (a/k/a "bodice
rippers") is the often thinly disguised modern Cinderella story of a
sweet-young-thing "marrying well"?  Think "Princess" Di.  Think Hugh
Hefner's last couple of wives. Think Larry King's last couple of wives.
Think Ivana Trump. Think Melania Trump. Etcetera.

But squarely in the category of women "sex offenders," for a time in the
Seattle are we were barraged with headlines about Mary Kay Letourneau:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau