Subject: FW: LEVINE
From: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Dec 2017 15:22:47 +0000

On behalf of Stefan Zucker

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Zucker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 5:04 PM
To: Miguel A De Virgilio <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: LEVINE

Dear Miguel,

Since Kos blocks my posts, I’d be grateful if you’d post this on my behalf.

The other day I mentioned that a certain David confided in me about his relationship with Levine. From what he said, their feelings for one another seemed tender and affectionate—rather like what I would hope to have with a woman. Their relationship was very different from the accounts in the newspapers. He made Levine seem nurturing.

Stefan