Subject: Re: Levine - Responsibility of Management
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Dec 2017 15:07:23 +0000

True, some of us heard the stories for many years, but how were we to know for sure? Perhaps we did not want to believe, however, it was not Our job to find out if they were true or not. IMO, it was the job of the Met management to find out and if there was definite or probable truth and if so, then it was the Met's responsibility to fire Levine.