Subject: Re: I smell a book in the making
From: don warner saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Dec 2017 04:06:25 -0500

Writings, literature, correspondence...  can turn up for Maestro of
notoriety James Levine

Music history buffs/scholars might document  works, writings, literature,
correspondence, compositions of the Maestro of Notoriety James Lawrence
Levine...

For example composing a piece or two would be a part of study at The
Juilliard School. A JL composition might be something for music history
along with whatever turns up by way of writings.